Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya holidays

Yesterday, I went badminton with my friends Keng Onn, Hern Ee and Hua Chern( long time no see fellow) . I went there by lrt. So went to the station, bought the ticket and went upstairs to wait for Keng Onn to go together.he lives near the station. I brought my bio book with me today to study cause exams near and sat down and started reading.



Like the breezy weather yesterday morning. Its like being on a large piece of garden with the soothing wind, sitting on a chair with a coffee table beside me, studying a book and drinking a cup of.... ahem.. but there is a lil banging sound from the construction side beside the station, but it is bearable. I studied for about half an hour while waiting. still can't see Keng Onn's appearance and when I looked back, I saw Keng Onn at the opposite side of the track. Haha. Wrong place. Ran down met Keng Onn.




We were early when we reach there but Hern Ee reach there first. As usual started the warming up and started playing. Hua Chern is late. When we were warming up, we saw a girl look very alike with Yin Wen playing next to our court. Hah. Maybe she is Yin Wen's sister or maybe her relative. Oh well, we didn't talk to her. Don't ask who is she. Well she's older than us thats all I can say.




The cars on the streets sure
today is lesser than usual. No traffic jams on peak hours. Love it.





Focus is important.





No comments:

My Memory