Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Colourguard

I joined back CHS band but in the position as a colourguard. To me its quite hard at the beginning of those days but its quite fun when you really enjoy it. I joined the colourguard late almost two weeks before the competition. I once thought of quiting it but after thinking about it and with all the encouragement of some members and also my friends, I put that thought to aside and never think about it again. I do miss those days we train together until late nite or even after midnite, we gave support to each other, teached each other and also even have some silly jokes together, we never loss out our energy(mentally) till the last moments. O ya. P'Tuo our tutor. Really enjoyed when trained by him. ( with Thai slangs ) Besides learning some thai words, we learnt Thai slangs too! Most of us were also once so used to it until we talked English with thai slang. Haha. Kalorkart! Haha!

I am luckier than Keng Onn that I can still stay in the colourguard section. This time we practice ever harder, for the nationals. Changes in formations and new choreography for colourguards is quite fun though. For a first timer like me, its not so easy to choreograph something that I'm not experieced at. But with the help of Keng Onn, Hern Ee and colourguards, the choreography is a success.

These few month of practice sure pass really fast. Its time for me to say goodbye to them as a colourguard. And the words that I want to say is I really miss the moments when we are together and I'll treasure every moments and every memory we gone through together!

These are some of the pictures after competitions.
















No comments:

My Memory